• The trophies have now been received
• The flying fields have been finalised. We have obtained another very good field close to the Darfield airfield that will be used for the Rally day and Pylon, and for any other practice when it's not in official use.
• This means ONE PEGBOARD for these two fields. I am hopeful that most will use 2.4 GHz gear, thus reducing the need to travel to/from the pegboard
• The grass has been cut once, and will get another trim nearer the time, although there is little growth right now.
• Canterbury is very hot and is expected to stay that way in general. So NO DTs. And bring decent hats and sun-cream.
• Remember the last payment day to qualify for the discount is Dec 21.
• The domestic facilties are well-equipped, clean and tidy. However, there are no laundry facilities.
• We will not be providing WiFi as the cost is outrageous for a short-term connection.
• There are 230vac outlets for campervans, etc (both 10A Aus/NZ and 32A Reyrolle outlets) but they are limited, it would pay to bring extension cords, and not rely on using too much power. Lights, radios, TVs and fridges will be fine, 15 x electric jugs and toasters will not be!