FOLDING PROPS

FOLDING PROPS

Postby tigger » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Needed another folding prop for a glider that's almost ready to go so sent an email to my regular supplier, 3 actually and never heard back so sent another saying not to worry about it as i would try elsewhere.Emailed another supplier,these are all in NZ and after another 3 emails gave up and looked across the ditch and found an Aussie shop with what i needed. Emailed and within a couple of hours received a reply, yes we can supply and post to NZ, no worries. The prop blades and spinner assy were posted Tuesday and i took them out of my mail box Saturday lunch time. Can't fault the service or the goods and i will certainly buy from him again.This shop has a lot to offer with all things electric and some of the tips are great. Oh, finally got a call from the first supplier but by this time i had secured the parts overseas.I'll still buy in NZ but perhaps choose the shops that offer good service.
Here is the shop that delivered: www.flyelectric.com and the chaps name is Peter Pine, Pottsville Beach,NSW, Aus.
Email: ppine@northnet.com.au
Cheers Tigger
tigger

Return to General Banter