Joe Nall 2013

Joe Nall 2013

Postby Slayer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi guys, I'm thinking about organizing a trip to Joe Nall next year, for those that don't know it's a huge model show in the States.

My wife is a travel agent so she is going to put together a package for the trip.

The dates are the 11th to the 18th of May 2013 for Joe Nall week.

We can't get exact pricing this far out but I'll get my wife to do some indicative pricing.

Let me know if your interested And I'll get more details together.
I was thinking of flying into Atlanta, staying a couple of nights there then picking up camper vans to head to the Nall, after I thought we could road trip up to Washington DC (air and space museum) or down to Florida (kennedy space centre) then fly home but I am open to any ideas at this stage.

Im leaving for the states in 3 weeks and am spending some time in Washington DC so will check out the air and space museum, I am also going to see the USS Intrepid which is a aircraft carrier parked on the Hudson river in New York City (have a look on google maps) They have turned it into a floating museum with many types of jet aircraft on the top deck as well as the Space Shuttle (which has recently arrived)
Slayer

Re: Joe Nall 2013

Postby Toast » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 am

Sounds like a cool trip!

I didnt know they could land the Shuttle on an aircraft carrier! Cleaver, these americans..... :D
CORSAIR Brotherhood # 76 - If a jobs worth doing, its a job well worth having done.
Toast

Return to General Banter